You will be responsible for developing and leading Syncbnb’s strategic channel partnership initiatives with organizations around the globe. You will work closely with the executive team and various team members to identify and develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with companies that have strategically compatible areas of expertise. You will be responsible for planning, executing, and maintaining a variety of large-scale business development initiatives.
- Identify large organizations who are strategically well-positioned to accelerate Syncbnb’s growth and develop strong, long-term partnerships with relevant parties at these companies.
- Identify potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, segmented by industry, geography, and specific area of expertise.
- Collaborate with the executive team to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages.
- Close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential.
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships.
- Take primary responsibility for the execution and integration of new partnerships.
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing those solutions.
- Collaborate with designers, marketers, and other relevant team members to make exceptional partnership collateral.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members on partnership initiatives.
- Native level command of spoken and written English (non negotiable)
- A strong history of senior leadership in planning and closing deals with enterprise-level companies.
- Ability to identify, meet, and build relationships with key stakeholders at companies strategically positioned to accelerate Syncbnb’s growth.
- You must be an energetic, proactive self-starter who is highly capable of identifying and executing the necessary steps needed to drive forward channel partnerships.
- Ability to identify and form relationships with relevant decision makers at candidate channel partner organizations.
- An exceptional understanding of organizational structures, priorities, and areas of expertise.
- Outstanding ability to envision, clearly define, and execute channel partnership opportunities that are mutually beneficial on a long-term basis.
- A tremendous talent for evaluating the ramifications of prospective partnerships across a number of different planes and the ability to prioritize initiatives appropriately according to company goals.
- An exceptional network of business contacts, particularly in the vacation rental space, and the ability to leverage those contacts to facilitate partnership opportunities.
- Experience facilitating partnerships across multiple industries.
- While a technical background is not required, you must be excellent at using data and quantitative approaches for decision making.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Syncbnb.
- Lively startup environment with experienced co-founders.
- Stock options available for high performers.
- Take yourself to the next level by working with the best.
- Syncbnb is strongly funded, soon cashflow positive and can offer the job security of large firms.