Founded in 2016 and with offices in London and Athens, we’re a nimble team of engineers, designers and operations experts (from Tesla, Deliveroo and Credit Suisse amongst others) working on some of the most exciting hardware in the city. We’re backed by SOS Ventures and have graduated HAX, the #1 hardware accelerator in the world.
As a Back-end Developer, you will be involved in all the engineering processes to help us design, implement, test and deploy reliable and scalable web services. You will be responsible for designing RESTfull APIs and integrating with third parties, handling massive data in an efficient way and analysing and optimising our data models. You will be involved with configuring, optimising and challenging our tools and practices regarding CI/CD and infrastructure management. You will participate in code reviews and provide overall code quality suggestions to help maintain the structure and quality of the codebase.
You will be part of our Athens, GR based software team and will work alongside hardware engineers and the business team to define, analyse and refine our software products’ scope.
- BSc or MSc in Engineering, CS or related field
- Experience with AWS and DevOps tools and techniques
- Expertise in designing stateless applications and RESTful APIs
- Strong understanding of data management best practices
- Experience with testing web services
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Desire to do the impossible with a positive and professional “never say die” attitude
- Ability to critically analyse design and architecture decisions, optimising for time to market
- A generalist mindset – you’re willing and able to help out across the stack
- Experience working in an Agile team
Competitive salary + stock options
Centrally located office space
Personal tech provided